Eagle Roofing Products
Eagle Roofing Products has been in the concrete tile industry for over 40 years. Eagle’s long experience in the roof tile industry and dedication to prompt personal response to its customers needs have resulted in a well-deserved reputation for quality and service – a reputation that is unmatched.
Eagle is Curb Appeal and Infinite Choices
• Choose from an extensive collection of profiles, textures and dimensions
• Vast color offering in standard integral, ranges and multi-color blends
• Flat tiles offer a crisp, clean appearance for Modern, Colonial, Craftsman, French Provincial and Tudor architecture
• High profile Barrel tiles are beautiful and timeless, ideal for Mediterranean architecture
• Medium profile tiles complement Modern architectural designs, in addition to large commercial or residential buildings • Concrete tile is the ideal alternative to slate, wood, stone coated metal, and asphalt roofing materials
• Tile roofs enhance curb appeal and maintain the value of the structure over time
A Look At Popular Eagle Roofing Products Used By Johnson Roofing
Eagle Roofing Products has a great selection of ENERGY STAR and Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) approved Cool Roof Tiles in a variety of colors and profiles. Cool Roof Tiles are made from highly reflective, highly emissive roofing materials that stay 50 to 60 degrees cooler than a normal roof under a hot summer sun. Homeowners can enjoy a considerable cost savings on energy bills, as well as possible additional rebates through local utility companies. Beyond this tangible monetary benefit, Eagle Cool Roof Tile products are also kind to the environment; reducing heat islands, the dissemination of smog producing chemicals, as well as the production of CO2.
Eagle Roofing Warranty
An Eagle concrete tile roof is one of the longest lasting roofing products you can buy. Unlike some other roofing materials, it is engineered to last for the life of the structure. Plus, our tile is tested to the highest standards in the industry for impact resistance, fire, high-wind, seismic forces, and freeze-thaw protection.